What is Laser Therapy and how can it help your pet?
Laser Therapy is a new solution for your pet!
Laser Therapy is used to:
- Reduce pain and discomfort
- Speed healing
- Increase mobility and motion in joints
- Reduce swelling
How does Laser Therapy work?
- Photons of laser light penetrate deep into tissue
- These photons are absorbed in the cells which initiates a photo-chemical response
- This response in the cells blocks nerve impulses, accelerates tissue repair, increases circulation and reduces swelling.
Which pets benefit from Laser Therapy?
- If your pet is in pain, has inflammation, or has a wound, laser therapy can be beneficial.
- This includes patients that have the aches and pains of old age, who have just had a surgical procedure, or who have an open wound or recent injury.
Laser Therapy is a treatment you can trust.
Your pet is in good company when receiving Laser Therapy. It is being used by:
- Over 2000 veterinary hospitals
- Dozens of professional sports teams
- Physical therapists
- Orthopedic practices
- And others in the human and veterinary medical fields.
Call us today and find out more about this safe and effective way to treat your pet!